My voice acting demo reel My voice acting demo reel

Awesome man! Lots of characters (might lengthen them just a smidgen and show off the characters you're really good at) but your voice is great! Fantastic range!

Diaos responds:

Hopefully when I get some roles Ill be able to expand into specific characters deeper. Thanks for the review!

Negative's Demo Reel 2014 Negative's Demo Reel 2014

Funny, interesting. Reminds me of a voice from Samurai Champloo actually.

Do me a Kindness (VA) Do me a Kindness (VA)

Good emotion man. I'm assuming you're working with the same limitations I am...a lower quality mic haha. I liked it though. I can tell you're pretty from the mic trying to keep from blowing it to pieces in the louder moments so I takes a lot away from your voice. Real neat man.

RantzOn responds:

Actually I'm working with a Snowball Mic with a pop filter and a shock mount. I admit I didn't do great cleaning up the background noise is all. But I'd definantly suggest the snowball to anyone who wants a decent mic without costing huge amounts of money.

About 99$

But about the praise, Thank you for the comment about the emotion, I was trying for something deep.

Opixer's 2014 Voice Demo Opixer's 2014 Voice Demo

Pretty damn good man. I have still need to sit down myself and do an actual real demo.

The voice that stood out most to me to be honest was the Native American. I liked that especially.

Opixer responds:

Thanks for the feedback man, really appreciate it!

Warrior Warrior

Damn good man. It's tough to find something to give constructive criticism on. Maybe slightly more emotion? I think it' fantastic.

Infinite Resource Infinite Resource

Incredibly catchy. Oddly enough I see this as a song that could of been in the Matrix. I could see Morphius kicking ass to this lol. Anyhow, fantastic man.

Ravaged By Demons Ravaged By Demons

Love it. Really inspires me to do a piece I've been aching to do. Demonic voices have always been a joyous thing to portray to me, you do yours fantastically. Love the atmosphere by the way!

Laphin responds:

Thank you so much.. I really appeciate the comment, and THANK YOU for taking the time to listen!! :} Other Wordly voices are always fun to do!

His Right as King His Right as King

Incredible, intense. I hope you don't mind, I used the beginning some voice work.

Bosa responds:

Yeah, that's fine.

Galactic Councilman Galactic Councilman

Dude, I'm not gonna lie. Your voice is just fucking fantastic. I sure as hell hope your making a career of it. Very believable.

Merkury313 responds:

Thanks again!

A career is definitely in the works. Ive only got one pro gig so far though. That was the Indie Game Divekick produced by Iron Galaxy studios.

Still a lot of work to do , but Newgrounds is definitely helping to bridge the gap.

Stand and Fight! Stand and Fight!

Dude.. that's fantastic! I could totally see you as a villain in some badass fighting game or an rpg..or hell a show. Love it!

Let me know what you think of mine if you don't mind.

Merkury313 responds:

Thanks a lot! I really appreciate the feedback!

Id be happy to check out your audio! I will give it a listen once I break for lunch!