buff brain buff brain

Pretty funny man! Thanks for putting my voice in there, never thought in my whole life I'd voice a possessed dear lmao!

Keep working :D!

flashmakeit responds:

Thanks much for the review and the use of your awesome voice.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Dude..astounding. I've always been fascinated with the universe and this just takes the cake. Love it man! Really shows the scope of things..I hope it makes people think..or even better look up!

My voice acting demo reel My voice acting demo reel

Awesome man! Lots of characters (might lengthen them just a smidgen and show off the characters you're really good at) but your voice is great! Fantastic range!

Diaos responds:

Hopefully when I get some roles Ill be able to expand into specific characters deeper. Thanks for the review!

Negative's Demo Reel 2014 Negative's Demo Reel 2014

Funny, interesting. Reminds me of a voice from Samurai Champloo actually.

Do me a Kindness (VA) Do me a Kindness (VA)

Good emotion man. I'm assuming you're working with the same limitations I am...a lower quality mic haha. I liked it though. I can tell you're pretty from the mic trying to keep from blowing it to pieces in the louder moments so I takes a lot away from your voice. Real neat man.

RantzOn responds:

Actually I'm working with a Snowball Mic with a pop filter and a shock mount. I admit I didn't do great cleaning up the background noise is all. But I'd definantly suggest the snowball to anyone who wants a decent mic without costing huge amounts of money.

About 99$

But about the praise, Thank you for the comment about the emotion, I was trying for something deep.